Saturday, October 31, 2009

X Factor - Rock Week.

Bearing in mind Tottenham kick off against Arsenal in an hour this will be just a quick post. Spurs dropped 3 points last week just when they needed them most but have been lifted by a decent cup win midweek.

Like all North London Derbies there is rarely any value and I certainly won't be having a bet, I am hopeful though Spurs can put in a decent enough performance to take away something from The Emirates.

Anyway, on to the X Factor and I have what I think are tonights songs, these are not 100% confirmed but it has come from a decent source who gave them to me correctly last week. If in doubt you can always check the official website around 5pm for confirmation.

Danyl - Careless Whisper (Seether version)
Olly - Come Together (Aerosmith version)
Jamie - Like A Prayer ( Rock version)
John and Edward - We Will Rock You (Five version)
Stacey - Somewhere Only We Know ( Natasha Bedingfield version of Keane song)
Lucie - Sweet Child Of Mine (Guns N Roses)
Rachel - One (Adam Lambert version)
Joe - Dont Stop Believing (Journey)
Lloyd - I Kissed A Girl (Rock version)

It looks like some fairly solid choices have been made this week, and so they should becuase getting it wrong should be easy enough to avoid. I really think LLoyd is starting to look weak as others are getting better and better but some research I made this week suggests that Joe, Olly & Lloyd are getting the vast majority of the votes. When this occurs we need to consider where the newly eliminated acts' votes will go. I don't think it is clear by any means as to who will go out tonight, if Rachel and the Twins manage to survive again we could lose a "big name" tonight.

At the moment we are in a great position with Olly (though we best not forget the loss of Rikki) he improved again last week in my opinion. I would like to see him reign in his passion for the ladies for a while because numerous media stories could tip any finely balanced final against him. I'm looking forward to a good show and in all honesty really hope they get rid of the twins tonight because then it could become a really good singing competition*

Come on Tottenham!

*I worry now that the Twins wil be saved so Louis Walsh isn't actless with so many weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment