Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hands up - a few amendements required.

It looks like my earlier source has got a number of songs wrong again. I had heard that there were two possibilities for a few of the artists, so the official list is now revealed below.

Stacey Son Of A Preacher
Lucie This Is Me - Demi Lovato (From Camp Rock).
Joe Circle Of Life - Elton John (From The Lion King).
Lloyd Stand By Me
Danyl Purple Rain.
Jamie Crying - Roy Orbison.
Olly Twist And Shout.
John and Edward Ghostbusters Theme - Ghostbusters.

What does this mean then? Well I am still not enthralled by Jamie's song although it is a better option than Unchained Melody. Lloyd will be trying to play it safe with a steady ballad rather than the up tempo gamble.

Stacey's song is a decent one and Lucie's song will still be popular with the viewers I expect. Apologies for the earlier errors, but I still think Jamie may well find himself in the bottom two this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment