Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 6 Bet.

Looking through the lines available this week there doesn't seem to be too many areas that differ from my views.

Having reviewed them all I have decided that there is some value in backing the New York Jets this weekend. I had given them 4.5 points to overcome on the road to Denver and I actually think that might be a tad on the low side. As I write, Boyles give The Broncos only a 3 point start at 10/11.

The Jets are getting the job done. I think LT and Shonn Greene will be rubbing their hands together in anticipation of this match up as I envisage the Jets literally running all over Denver.

The Jets ranked no.1 for rushing are facing a poor Denver D ranked 25th defending the rush. It all adds up to plenty of yardage. Make sure you have Jets RBs in your fantasy team this weekend!

Kyle Orton has been on form and currently has the 2-3 Broncos ranked 2nd for passing offense. Lets not read too much into that at this stage because they cannot run the ball, they are 32nd for rushing, so this will leave a Jets team (who last season were the no.1 pass defense) with little else to worry about. Of course it will be nice if Revis is fit but even if he is rested they have plenty of other tools.

The Jets are averaging 27 points a game and the Broncos 20.8 on offense and conceding 16.2 (Jets) to 23.2 (Broncos) on defense.

The more I look at this match up the more I can see the Jets in complete control, defending hard against the pass and running all over the Broncos D.

1pt New York Jets -3 10/11 Boyles.

I won't be about this weekend which will mean no X factor posts. If you are having a bet or trading the elimination market make sure you get an early look at what each act is singing because it can get you into some good early positions. As it happens I think it might just be a bit of a non entity this week. I'm off to Dublin from Friday - Monday and I may post about the trip when I return. Until then, lets go Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment