Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BGT, Day 2.

Its a sad indictment on society when the best Britain can offer talent wise is a 12 year old boy, who looks like he should have been a girl singing an Adele cover and the exchange players are backing him off the boards.

I got it wrong last night, and I lay the blame squarely at Simon Cowell's feet. I laid the pianist to make the finals and he shouldn't be anywhere near them, especially after Simon claims the cyclist was his favourite act of the night and then doesn't put him through. Oh well, a few more nights to recover I guess.

As I was saying yesterday, I like Two and a Half Men. As it turns out they have a decent semi final and I expect them to go through. There was some confusion over when they were to appear and initially I had thought they were on Friday, luckily they go tonight and the firms make them 11/10 favourite to win the show, which should they do so will surely see a crash in their price with so little else on offer. Their main rivals tonight are New Bounce who are a group of lads who sing very averagely. After the performance given by Ronan last night they will not shine so it should be smooth sailing for our trio.

I have backed them on the machine at a fancy price and I'm going to keep it regardless of the drift. The market over reacted to Ronan's performance last night as it so often does and I'm sure his price is very tradeable should you wish to lay it now.

No further bets for me right now, I'm hoping the show improves, I've listed tonight's acts below.

Two and Half Men
New Bounce
David and Karen
Enchantment
Herbie Armstrong
Up and Over it
Jean Martyn
Lorna Bliss.




No comments:

Post a Comment