Saturday, October 17, 2009

Song list revisisted.

It looks like the song list has been revised for tonight X Factor and it probably needed to be in all honesty. Obviously it will make a difference to our positions but for the time being all i can do is post the official list below - I'm too busy trading out of positions ;o)

DIVA WEEK
Rachel If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
Stacey At Last - Beyonce
Lucie How Will I Know- Whitney Houston
Joe Where Do Broken Hearts Go- Whitney Houston
Rikki R.E.S.P.E.C.T- Aretha Franklin
Lloyd Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
Danyl I Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
Jamie Hurt - Christina Aguilera
Olly Fool in love - Tamyra Gray
John and Edward Oops I Did It Again- Britney Spears
Miss Frank All The Man That I Need- Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment