Saturday, November 14, 2009

X Factor - Queen Week.

I have a list of songs for Queen week on X Factor tonight. There are a few rumours surrounding Stacey's song so I cannot confirm all the songs are 100% correct at this time but here they are:

Olly - Don't Stop Me Now
Joe - Somebody To Love
Stacey - No One But You
Jamie - Seven Seas Of Rhye
Jedward - Radio Ga Ga
Danyl - We Are The Champions
Lloyd - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

A pretty solid song choice all round. Jamie has found a great track, I think I am right in saying it was Queen's first hit and it could be a show stopping performance from the Afro Man.

I like Olly's choice too, it might be my favourite Queen track and I am confident he will perform well again.

Danyl's song suggests we could see the return of his confidence or arrogance depending on your view point. He should sing it well and avoid the "screaming" that Dannii mentioned last week.

Jedward, please go home.

Lloyd is reportedly going to have a big production tonight, he probably needs it to be fair. His voters came out in force last week to save "Baby Becks" and they will need to again for him to make it to week 7.

Joe has chosen another song that should be fairly easy to perform but he really is starting to be a bit dull. How much longer will fans put up with his cheesy grin and stale routine on stage. I am not going to suggest he will be in the bottom two this week but I wouldn't mind if he was.

Stacey should be safe this week regardless of her song. I think she is the most likely to pick up any of Lucie's voters and that will strengthen her position. She is also the only girl left and I am sure ITV and Simon Cowell will want a girl in the final stages.

If there are any differences in songs I will post them around 5pm for I'm hopeful these are correct. As far as a bet goes it is a tricky week. We will need to gauge the feeling towards Simon's acts.

The acts that have been in the bottom 2 before would be a good starting point so we need to look at Danyl, Lloyd and Jedward. Danyl's fans seem to have found their phones again so he may well be fine for a while yet.

Jedward are hard to call. Their fans may have got complacent last week and come out fighting this week, which is a popular feature (Lloyd, Rachel & Danyl have all experienced this) on the other hand they may well have run their course and be in big trouble.

Jamie would be an obvious option, but I have a feeling he may well be awarded performance of the night. I am not going to have a bet at this stage, I will be trading the elimination market again tonight though and perhaps I will have a view after watching the show a couple of times. I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment