Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Week Off.

I've been feeling a little jaded lately so I am going to have a bet free week. I will of course watch the NFL on Sky but I won't be compiling any lines or having any bets.

Sometimes when things aren't going well it is best to stand back and just enjoy the games. My fantasy team got beat meaning I miss the play offs so I can watch the matches as a neutral this week and just enjoy the spectacle.

This time last year Nutty Sports made a killing on Miss World and X Factor. As I mentioned before it was very difficult to get on Miss World this year because the firms were running scared. However Miss Puerta Rico will be crowned on Saturday and we still have bits and pieces on. If you haven't had a bet - Betfred are still offering 9/4 and while I hate to recommend bets at that price when 20/1 was available - you are pretty much buying money.

The X Factor final is also on Saturday and if the rumours are to be believed we still have a great chance with Olly. I mentioned previously that partnering him with Robbie Williams would be an excellent move and it appears Simon reads this blog because it is thought that Robbie will duet with Olly this week. Of course I will confirm nearer the time, but his price is shortening as we speak.

I have decided to return to work and have accepted another job in the betting industry. I won't talk much about it on here as this blog only represents my personal views but I am quite excited by the new and challenging role. It will mean relocating but only to the other side of London and not to Gibraltar again.

I plan to relax this weekend and may well play a little bit of Poker instead of the usual NFL studying. Hopefully I will feel refreshed and ready to tackle it again next week.

In the meantime, good luck to you if you're having a bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment