Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 7 Lines.

I have been spending most of this morning on life tilt. Trying to find a flight back to the UK in time for the Wembley NFL match is proving a pain in the proverbial. Unless I want to go now (a little early) the flights are three times as much due to what I am told is half-term week. Marvellous. I'll pay through the nose so a bunch of cider swigging half wits can have a week off.

Anyway, onto week 7 and I have compiled the handicap lines as I see them. I'll spend the next day or so looking at the matchups and will hopefully be posting a 3rd straight winning bet before the weekend arrives.

at New Orleans -10 Cleveland
Pitsburgh -2.5 @ Miami
at Chicago -1.5 Washington
at Atlanta -3 Cincinnati
at Tennesse -3.5 Philadelphia
San Francisco -2.5 @ Carolina
at Tampa Bay -3 St Louis
at Baltimore -10 Buffalo
at Kansas -3 Jacksonville
at Seattle -3 Arizona
at Denver -6 Oakland
New England @ San Diego PK
at Green Bay -1.5 Minnesota
at Dallas -3 New York Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment