Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Identifying The Error

Looking back at the difference between last week and the seven previous to that the first thing that springs to mind is that for the first time I went against my lines.

Every week I have found a game where my views have differed from Vegas and used that as a starting point when studying how the teams matched up. Week 10 was different. I backed New Orleans at -13.5 when I made them -12.5. It's easy to say with hindsight that it should have been a "no bet" week and I considered that at one point but it became too importnat to me to keep the run going and that in itself was a mistake.

On to the Vegas lines for Week 11 with my lines in brackets.


At Carolina-3Miami

At Detroit-3.5Cleveland

At Jacksonville-9 (-3)
Buffalo

Pittsburgh-10 (-4.5)
At Kansas City

At BaltimorePK (+2.5)
Indianapolis

At NY Giants-6.5 (-3.5)
Atlanta

At Green Bay-6.5 (-3)
San Francisco

At Minnesota-11 (-9.5)
Seattle

At Dallas-11 (-5.5)
Washington

New Orleans-11.5 (-14)
At Tampa Bay

Arizona-9 (-5)
At St. Louis

At New England-10.5 (-9)
NY Jets

Cincinnati-9.5 (4.5)
At Oakland

San Diego-3 (-3)
At Denver

Philadelphia-3 (-3.5)
At Chicago
Monday Night Football Line






At Houston-5 (-3.5)
Tennessee

Hmmm, looks like I will be having a bet on every game this week! I differ from Vegas on almost all the lines and by quite some distance in some match ups. At least it looks promising in the search for a bet this week. Time will tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment