Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Morning Blues.

I suppose it was inevitable that sooner or later we would be discussing a NFL losing bet but it certainly doesn't feel right. Couple that with a bad X Factor result and it's twice the agony.

Even though I had felt Jamie was in trouble this week I still managed to have a large red number under his name on Betfair and with Lloyd also being in the sing off it gave Nutty Sports a munch on a reality sandwich.

I wasn't concentrating as much on the games last night due to playing poker but I will take a look at the Saint's match this afternoon and try and work out where that St Louis performance came from. The important thing is to accept defeat rather than chase it. Look at where any errors might have been made and look at where we were going right in an attempt to bounce back to winning ways.

So as always I have compiled my early handicap lines and published below.

Week 11

Pitsburgh - 4.5 @ kansas
at Green Bay -3 San Francisco
Indianapolis -2.5 @ Baltimore
at Minnesota -9.5 Seattle
at Dallas -5.5 Washington
at New York Giants -3.5 Atlanta
New Orleans -14 @ Tampa Bay
at Jacksonville -3 Buffalo
Arizona -5 @ St Louis
at New England -9 New York Jets
Cincinnati -4.5 @ Oakland
San Diego -3 @ Denver
at Chicago -3.5 Philadelphia
at Houston -3.5 Tennesse

I am not going to rush into anything this week so will take my time studying all the match ups. I'm returning to London tomorrow and have a busy week ahead so I may be a while before coming to any conclusions this week. I will try and get the Vegas lines up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment