Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm a Celebrity...

I've watched the majority of episodes of this years IACGMOOH, mainly because it has been entertaining to see Katie Price lumbered with all the bush trials.

When I first saw this years line-up I felt Jimmy White may well have a chance of winning and the firms agreed. He has however so far played a very insignificant part and eased accordingly in the market. There seems to be quite a friendly atmosphere (Bugner aside) and that I think has played a part in making it quite a boring season so far.

For my money however, there has been one personality that has stood out. George Hamilton. He seems to have quite a quirky personality and is always looking to enjoy himself while helping others to have a good time too. He is currently available at 8/1 with Boylesports and Stan James. This seems big to me, and maybe it is partly to do with the fact he is in "exile" at the moment and therefore vulnerable to eviction. I think the show needs him and voters of all ages will like him. Back him now at 8/1 because I am certain he will be shorter in the very near future and could very well go on to win the show.

1pt George Hamilton to win 8/1 Boyles & Stans.

My X factor eviction views will be posted tomorrow when I have watched the show back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment