Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vegas Lines - Week 10

When I reviewed my lines last night I tried looking at them from a betting point of view and thought that the line I had given Tennesse looked like a good bet. Upon checking Vegas they have doubled it so I have likely made a mistake there.

Vegas - Week 10, with my lines in brackets:


At San Francisco -3 (3.5) Chicago

At NY Jets -6.5 (5.5) Jacksonville

Denver -5 (4.5) At Washington

At Pittsburgh -6.5 Cincinnati

At Tennessee -6.5 (3) Buffalo

At Minnesota -16.5 (12.5) Detroit

New Orleans -13.5 (12.5) At St. Louis

Atlanta -1.5 (2.5) At Carolina

At Miami -9.5 (6) Tampa Bay

At Oakland -1.5 (+2.5) Kansas City

At Arizona -9 (6.5) Seattle

At San Diego -2.5 (2.5) Philadelphia

Dallas -3 (1.5) At Green Bay

At Indianapolis -3 (2.5) New England

Baltimore -11 (9.5) At Cleveland

For some reason I missed Pitsburgh and Cincinnati's match up, probably due to the game last night, where Hines Ward found the end zone twice giving me a good victory in my fantasy league game.

So differences this week? I made Kansas favourites against Oakland and Vegas disagreed. The Chiefs have just released Larry Johnson for posting an interent comment and Oakland are back from a Bye week. It is a tricky one because both teams have losing records although The Raiders have managed 2 wins and are the home team so it is easy to see why Vegas favour them.

I will of course study all the match ups this week over the next few days but I am going to start with Tampa. They had a very unsuspected win against Green Bay on Sunday getting them off the mark and Vegas give them 3.5 points more than I did against their state rivals Miami. A good look at how these teams match up will be my starting point.

I am obviously pleased with 7 straight wins but will be absolutly gutted if I can't keep it going. The 8th winner will come this weekend of that I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment