Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 13 Vegas Lines.

It hasn't been a great few weeks, in fact I am 1 & 2 in the last three weeks. I am very conscious that I may be out of form but I suppose having gone 7 & 0 a bad spell was likely. In the grand scheme of things it isn't really a dreadful spell but I really must return to winning ways before I undo all my early good work.

So here are this weeks Vegas lines with my lines in brackets.

New York Jets -3 (+2.5) @ Buffalo
at Chicago -8.5 (-5.5) St Louis
New England -6.5 (-7.5) @ Miami
Philadelphia -3 (-3) @ Atlanta
New Orleans -8.5 (-7.5) @ Washington
at Indianapolis -7 (-3.5) Tennessee
at Pittsburgh -13 (-5.5) Oakland
Denver -4.5 (-5.5) @ Kansas City
at Carolina -6.5 (-5) Tampa Bay
Houston -1 (-2.5) @ Jacksonville
at Cincinnati -13 (-9) Detroit
San Diego -11.5 (-10.5) at Cleveland
at New York Giants-1 (-1.5) Dallas
San Francisco -1 (-2.5) @ Seattle
Minnesota -3 (-5.5) @ Arizona
at Green Bay -2.5 (-2.5) Baltimore

A few good starting points. Minnesota -3 looks quite good, I'm sure Kurt Warner won't feel comfortable with that D-Line right in his face. We disagree on the Jets/Bills match up and perhaps I am letting last weekends win against Miami cloud my judgement on Buffalo but I will look into how the teams match up today.

Other differences include Pittsburgh by some 7.5 points but like I said before, that really will depend on the availability of Big Ben. They make Indianapolis much stronger favourites too, although that is quite understandable I have been impressed by Tennessee's recent form. Cincinnati have also been given a much larger handicap to overcome by Vegas but I'm not so certain Detroit are that bad. The Bengals have struggled to put up numbers against Cleveland a couple of times now but again this could come down to the fitness of Matthew Stafford.

I will spend today and tomorrow studying the match ups so watch this space for any action over the next 24 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment